03 October 2015

When It's Autumn in Montana....



... it is time to make a visit to meet the newest addition to the family.
And while there, visit a lovely park and photograph the autumn leaves.
















And the river...






and contemplate these words...



May the name of God
be praised forever and ever,
for wisdom and power belong to Him.
 He changes the times and seasons;
He removes kings and establishes kings.
He gives wisdom to the wise
and knowledge to those
who have understanding.
 He reveals the deep and hidden things;
He knows what is in the darkness,
and light dwells with Him
(Daniel 2:20-22 HCSBFree)



Therefore repent and turn back, so that your sins may be wiped out, that seasons of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord,  and that He may send Jesus, who has been appointed for you as the Messiah. Heaven must welcome Him until the times of the restoration of all things, which God spoke about by the mouth of His holy prophets from the beginning.


(Acts 3:19-21 HCSBFree)


Life may hang by a thread, but our Lord Jesus Christ is holding that thread.

Walk in peace this Autumn.
Stop running from Him. Run instead to Him.
Make your peace with God.































17 comments:

  1. Beautiful post Deborah. To experience harmony with God in nature is incredible. Thanks for the wonderful pictures and the excellent reminders of how great Christ and God are. Have a great day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN! BEAUTIFUL pics! BEAUTIFUL scripture! Thanks Debbie...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was exactly what I needed this morning. Your pics are gorgeous, and the scriptures were balm to my spirit. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad to hear that... such an encouragement.

      Delete
  4. So beautiful, as always. I needed this today, sometimes we need to slow down and appreciate the worth of Gods word and his beauty, this post does both :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful pictures, Debbie! Autumn is a time to draw aside and celebrate the glory of God's creation. Thanks for the pictures - I live in a desert area and I don't see many fall colors. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sherry...and I'm glad to show you fall colors!

      Delete
  6. What beautiful pictures, Debbie! Autumn is a time to draw aside and celebrate the glory of God's creation. Thanks for the pictures - I live in a desert area and I don't see many fall colors. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pictures, Debbie! I've never been there but it reminds me of Northern Michigan in the fall. Absolutely beautiful. I love how you brought it back to the glory of God and how we can rest in His promises. The seasons may change, but He never does!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely beautiful. So refreshing! I nominated you for the Liebster Award. For more information, please visit my blog http://livingforlater.com/the-liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anika. Sorry this is nearly a year late....but hopefully I will start writing again soon.

      Delete