27 January 2012

Teach Me to Number My Days...

Teach me to number my days...


because they are flying faster than the 
speed of sound...



and I cannot reconcile 
the sensation of constant activity with my




painful plodding steps...

and my whirling thoughts and plans...




with the reality I see around me.


Yet, I am here. 





Each day a gift. 

Even if I can't grasp hold of it. 





Even if plans and pain and
 discouragement and doubt and 
discovery and delight 
are all 
jumbled up together.




Dear Friend,

Keep 
trusting
 and 
hoping
 and
 planning
 and 
walking




You were created with a future and a hope...




With good works to do...





In the image of God.




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love the verse that tells us He's behind us telling us "this is the way, walk in it". I love your pics. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Deborah there is always hope with God. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete